SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ENTIRE MESSAGE
This message is for jurors in the Garland County Circuit Court system currently serving for the SEPTEMBER 2019 TERM, which began Monday, September 16 and officially ends Friday, January 10, 2020.
Please note that NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED in the Garland County Courts Building or in Room 306 on the third floor of the Garland County Courthouse.
When entering the court buildings, please remember you will be going through a security checkpoint and are subject to a search of your person and property so you may want to report earlier to expedite entry.
If you wish to contact the jury manager you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Code-A-Phone number(s) during office hours as those are her phone lines during the day. The local Code-A-Phone number is 501-622-3635, and the toll-free number for long distance calls is 866-349-1634.
Please do not wait until the morning of a trial to advise the jury manager you are not available. Advise of dates you cannot appear when you learn of them whether you know your panel will be reporting or not. If an emergency arises the morning of trial and you cannot report, call that afternoon or send an email.
If the message does not seem to have been updated, you might “refresh” your access to the website and check again (it’s always changed before 6 p.m. on the day jurors are next directed to check) or you may access the updated message via telephone at either number listed above.
This message is for the SEPTEMBER 2019 Term:
The Court reminds you that it is important to the cause of justice to report when your panel is directed to appear.
PANELS 3, 4 & 5:
- Please report for jury service Monday, December 16 before 9:30 a.m. to Room 306 on the third floor of the Garland County Courthouse at 501 Ouachita Avenue.
- NO CELLPHONES ALLOWED in that courtroom.
ALL OTHER PANELS:
- Please check for the next message Monday, December 16 after 6:00 p.m. Trials are currently scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
This message is for the May 2019 Term:
- YOUR TERM OF SERVICE IS CONCLUDED.
- Compensation checks were posted Wednesday, October 9, 2019. If your address has changed within the past four months please notify the Jury Manager of your new address.