SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ENTIRE MESSAGE
This message is for jurors in the Garland County Circuit Court system summonsed for the Special JULY 2020 TERM, which begins Monday, July 20 and officially ends Friday, September 11, 2020.
Please note that NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED in the Garland County Courts Building or in Room 306 on the third floor of the Garland County Courthouse.
When entering the court buildings, please remember you will be going through a security checkpoint and are subject to a search of your person and property so you may want to report earlier to expedite entry.
If you wish to contact the jury manager you may email her at email@example.com or call the Code-A-Phone number(s) during office hours as those are her phone lines during the day. The local Code-A-Phone number is 501-622-3635, and the toll-free number for long distance calls is 866-349-1634.
Please do not wait until the morning of a trial to advise the jury manager you are not available. Advise of dates you cannot appear when you learn of them whether you know your panel will be reporting or not. If an emergency arises the morning of trial and you cannot report, call that afternoon or send an email.
If the message does not seem to have been updated, you might “refresh” your access to the website and check again (it’s always changed before 6 p.m. on the day jurors are next directed to check) or you may access the updated message via telephone at either number listed above.
This message is for the Special JULY 2020 Term:
The Court reminds you that it is important to the cause of justice to report when your panel is directed to appear.
- Orientation for this special eight (8) week term of service is Monday, July 20, 2020.
- Panels 1 & 2 report at 9 a.m.
- Panels 3 & 4 report at 10:30 a.m.
- Panels 5 & 6 report at 1:30 p.m.
- If you need to appear at one of the other report times rather than when your panel is directed please make arrangements with the jury manager before that day.
- Please complete and return your original summons ASAP. If you are requesting excusal for the term please include a separate letter explaining why so the judge may make an informed decision.
- You may advise the jury manager of any dates you will not be available for jury service such as doctor appointments, vacation, etc.
This message is for the JANUARY 2020 Term:
- Your term of service officially concluded Friday, May 8.
- Compensation checks were posted Friday, June 5, 2020.